1. Student Poster Guidelines
- Evaluation of the student poster submissions will begin prior to the conference in a secure, on-line board available only to student poster judges.
- Student posters should be submitted as a .pdf file by July 7, 2017 by 5:00 pm CST.
- Posters are limited to 36” x 48” (0.91m x 1.22m) and may may be displayed in either landscape or portrait orientation.
- Students must display their posters between 1:00 – 3:00 pm July 17 and removed by 5:00 pm July 20.
- Posters must include: name and affiliation, title and author(s) at the top of the page, and a brief introduction)
- Content must include: Experiment details, results, and conclusion.
- At least one student must be present next to their poster during the duration of the July 17th session and also must be prepared to discuss it.
- Winners will be announced on July 18 at the banquet dinner.
Student posters are DUE by JULY 7, 2017 at 5:00 CST.
2. Poster Contact Information
Kay Williams firstname.lastname@example.org
P: (515) 294-9749
FAX: (515) 294-7771 (for all QNDE Conference personnel)